20070518

Misc. ramblings

Last night I was finally able to watch this week's episode of Heroes and I think it is one of my favorite already. Ok, I know it is the geek in me - not to mention my keen interest in the Samurai, but I was instantly drawn to the Hiro charecter. To be honest he was almost too meek and geeky for my liking at first, but he has really been developed through the season. I especially enjoyed the swordplay between Hiro and his father. I hope he is not one of the charecters to go. Next week will be an interesting culmination for the experiment that was 'Heroes'. Another show that I enjoy, and one that my beloved also enjoys is, Deadliest Catch on Discovery. There are times when I wonder how or why, but this show is gripping. Why in the world would anyone do that?!? :) One show I am rooting for to be renewed next season is The Unit. I enjoy this one because of my military time - but it is still highly enjoyable. And I like it enought that I actually wrote a note to CBS to let them know of my desire to see this back in the Fall! I think they are the last to announce their Fall lineup so I sit and wait. Mostly I can't wait for Football season! Anyway... that's all I have for today. God bless. :) Verse for today: Psalm 61:1-4, ESV Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy. Let me dwell in your tent forever! Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings! Selah

No comments: