20070511

Kids and knowing it all

Wow did this day fly by. I just wanted to share something funny real quick. Last night my beautiful DD told me, "Daddy, I know everything." This brought a smile to my face and I asked her what she meant and she said, "I growing up and learning new things everyday so I know everything." That brought a smile to my face and I gave her a big hug and told her that she indeed was learning everyday and she did know 'everything'. ;) Have a blessed weekend... Verse for today: Matthew 19:13-15, ESV Then children were brought to him that he might lay his hands on them and pray. The disciples rebuked the people, but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” And he laid his hands on them and went away.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a sweet conversation! Aren't kid words the very BEST???

Blessings to all of you.

:-) susan