20071002

Making my escape


Or at least for a 'time-out'. :)

I have started, and restarted this blog three times today. I'm just gonna go with this for today.


At my homegroup bible study on Friday I proposed the guys get out for a movie night or something. Unfortunately there is only two of us going tonight. One guy commutes over 90 minutes to work, another has to close his store, and the other guy lives too far away - so it's just the two of us.


Fortunately my beloved has stepped up and will take all three kids to soccer practice while me and my friend drive out to the $2.00 movie theater. We're going to go see "Transformers". It will be something I don't have to try and digest. I will maintain my guard, but I don't have to try and figure out the plot.




Verse for today:


Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

1 comment:

Alise said...

Enjoy it! It's absolutely terrible and super cool. Megatron rocks and Optiums Prime is just the coolest thing in the universe.

BTW, what do you think of this season of Heroes? So far I must admit I'm not terribly impressed. I hope it picks up!