20060913

Not much going on today

Well, things are brewing up for a storm. Not much to write about today. We have a church retreat this weekend that I am looking forward to. This will be the 3rd year we have been able to go, and the 2nd time it looks like I will miss at least part of it. :( My paperwork to transfer to the inactive National Guard has yet to be approved, and my request to be excused from drill this weekend has not been approved. Well, strike that. I can miss drill on Saturday - IF - I make it up on another day. So, I either make the trip on a Saturday or I have to take a day off from work. Now, usually I would say I'd rather miss a day of work than a day of a church retreat, but there will not be much theological training going on. Line dancing, archery, photography... etc. Now - I would love to do these things with my fellow church members... but... that is all I have for today. God Bless... Updates: Hiku Verse for today: Proverbs 31:10-14 esv An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life. She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands. She is like the ships of the merchant; she brings her food from afar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like there is never enough time on the weekends. But I guess we all get 24 hrs. each day, weekend or not. Hope ya'll have a great retreat...........