20091123

Music Monday - 20091123

With Thanksgiving being this week i went in search of a song that expressed thanks to God for all He has done. When i tried to search my own "database" (i.e. my own memory) i came up with nothing. I did not give myself a lot of time, but i am not entirely sure it would have made much difference though. So, i began a search via Google. Although this is not a style of music i would listen to on my own normally, the lyrics are very good.
Thank You By 'The Katinas' Album: Timeless Just a little while longer I wanna pray Can't get You off my mind so I came to say Thank You Lord just for loving me Many times as I do forget Every need that You have met Oh thank You Lord, I know You're showing me You are there when I am down and out You're holding me, Your love is so amazing Oh it changed me Chorus: Here I am with all I am Raise my hands to worship You I wanna say thank you, oh thank you For everything, for who You are You cover me, You touch my heart I wanna say thank you I could have died in my sin but You saved me Didn't have any hope at all You gave me peace divine, strength to carry on I should have been the one to pay But instead You took my place My Jesus, words cannot explain Even though I don't deserve Your love for me You look beyond my fault and You showed mercy CHORUS I wanna say thank you for the sun I wanna say thank you for the rain Everything You do is beautiful I'm so grateful for Your love
This group is indeed worshiping God and giving praise to Him for what He has done and once i saw the video i knew i had to go with this one this week. Yesterday our Pastor talked about the importance of self discipline, especially when it comes to our relationship with Christ. This is an area that i find myself struggling in of late. It has not always been that way... I am praying for God to help me regain some of that, but i know it is like a muscle. it will only get stronger as i exercise it.

No comments: