20091117

Meaningless random things

Today is unusually hectic, but i was tagged at a friend's blog so i thought i would respond here for my blog today. 8)

1. Where is your cell phone? ~ Always in arms reach.

2. Your hair? ~ Short and mostly gray. If i can grab it in between my fingers, it is too long.

3. Your mother? ~ Deceased since December 2000.

5. Your favorite food? ~ Most anything my beloved makes for me. It really does vary depending on mood and appetite.

6. Your dream last night? ~ Umm... i rarely sleep long enough in one shot to dream, but if i am dreaming... i usually don't remember it.

7. Your favorite drink? ~ Liquid 'Crack' - also known as Soda Pop. Preferably Dr Pepper, but Coke or Mellow Yellow will also do the trick. I was once given a small glass of Sambuca... i imeediately decided that i was never allowed to have a full bottle near me as i absolutely LOVE black licorice.

8. Your dream/goal? ~ For my children to grow up happy and content, and to live my life in peace with my beloved.

9. What room are you in? ~ Um... cubical.

10. Your hobby? ~ Writing, but i also like to play adventure and table top war games. I just do not usually have time for any of the latter.

11. Your fear? ~ I would like to believe that i do not have any... the biggest right now would be to hear "depart from Me for I never knew you".

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? ~ Financially stable enough to begin to support DS2 through college (as well as DS1 who will be two years ahead of him).

13. Where were you last night? ~ Home, honest.

14. Something that you aren’t? ~ A good test taker.

15. Muffins? ~ Of course... Blueberry all the way... especially the ones from Dunkin! YUM!

16. Wish list item? ~ Whew... that's a good one. I will have to go check my Amazon.com list.

17. Where did you grow up? ~ Pretty much everywhere between Manasas, VA and New York City. But never in any one place for very long. The years i've lived in my current house is the longest i have lived anywhere in my entire life.

18. Last thing you did? ~ Hopefully solved a network problem for my customer.

19. What are you wearing? ~ Khaki slacks, Lands End loafers that desperately need to be replaced, and a denim long sleeve shirt - which is unusual for me. I much prefer to wear short sleeve polo's all year round. If i get cold i just slip on a t-shirt underneath.

20. Your TV? ~ Psych, Royal Pains, a lot of History Channel stuff. Watching 'The Unit', 'Psych', and 'Burn Notice' on DVD. When i have time (so that means, very slowly).

21. Your pets? ~ Nope

22. Friends? ~ Not as close and as often as i would prefer. We are all in the stage of life with kids and school and sports and...

23. Your life? ~ Overall good. I would like for it to slow down some. I would like to be more organized and productive around the house, but overall - i am doing better than i deserve and i am content.

24. Your mood? ~ Even keeled currently.

25. Missing someone? ~ My beloved.

26. Vehicle? ~ A 2000 Toyota Echo with 120k miles on it. It is the absolute sweetest thing on the road.

27. Something you’re not wearing? ~ My Tilley Hat... i am indoors after all.

28. Your favorite store? ~ Depends what i am looking for, and it will usually be off of the internet.

29. Your favorite color? ~ That's easy - Cobalt Blue.

30. When was the last time you laughed? ~ Sometime earlier today - but i couldn't tell you what it was over.

31. Last time you cried? ~ I honestly don't remember. Are you talking sobbing, or just a little wet around the edges?

32. Your best friend? ~ Female - my beloved. I am amazed at how much i like to just be in the same room with her. Male - RAM (not his real name). We have been friends since the 11th grade in High School. We've worked on cars, moved away from home at the same time, got married and live in the same region. Our kids and wives get along great.

33. One place that I go to over and over? ~ I don't know "you". That is too broad of a question.

34. One person who emails you regularly? ~ A coworker. And usually it's not just to chitchat. LOL If i want to communicate with some one i prefer to call, but an e-mail will suffice to initiate a call.

35. Favorite place to eat? ~ Depends... see #5 above.

36. Favorite activity? ~ I like to be outdoors, or working on something. But i am most happy when i have an inspiration to write.

I’m supposed to tag 6 people now. But since I don’t think that have 6 readers, I’ll tag anyone who wants to do it…..

No comments: