20080908

Music Monday - 20080908

Wow, is it Monday already? So many things running through my mind. The Panther's victory yesterday, i just found out about a Tron sequel (apparently titled Tr2n). But no, today is "Music Monday", and i have a desire to share some worship! :)
You are Holy Michael W Smith from the Worship Again album You are holy, You are mighty You are worthy, worthy of praise I will follow, I will listen I will love You all of my days

I will sing too and worship (You are Lord of Lords, You are King of Kings ) The King who is worthy (You are Mighty God, Lord of everything ) I will love and adore Him (You're Emmanuel, You're the Great I Am ) And I will bow down before Him (You're the Prince of Peace, who is the Lamb )

And I will sing too and worship (You're my saving grace) The King who is worthy (You will reign forever, You are ancient of days) And I will love and adore Him (You're the Alpha, Omega, beginning and end) And I will bow down before Him (You're my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer, and Friend) You're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for You

You are holy, You are mighty You are worthy, worthy of praise I will follow, I will listen I will love You all of my days

I will sing too and worship (You are Lord of Lords, You are King of Kings ) The King who is worthy (You are Mighty God, Lord of everything ) I will love and adore Him (You're Emmanuel, You're the Great I Am ) And I will bow down before Him (You're the Prince of Peace, who is the Lamb )

And I will sing too and worship (You're my saving grace) The King who is worthy (You will reign forever, You are ancient of days) And I will love and adore Him (You're the Alpha, Omega, beginning and end) And I will bow down before Him (You're my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer, and Friend) You're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for You

I will sing too and worship (You are Lord of Lords, You are King of Kings ) The King who is worthy (You are Mighty God, Lord of everything ) I will love and adore Him (You're Emmanuel, You're the Great I Am ) And I will bow down before Him (You're the Prince of Peace, who is the Lamb )

And I will sing too and worship (You're my saving grace) The King who is worthy (You will reign forever, You are ancient of days) And I will love and adore Him (You're the Alpha, Omega, beginning and end) And I will bow down before Him (You're my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer, and Friend) You're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for You You're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for You
Every time i hear this song i am filled with an urge to find a secluded space and immediately worship my Lord. Mr. Smith has been able to help me into a worship mindset like very few others. I know our worship of Christ is not supposed to be based on how we feel, but there is something felt when we are truly worshiping God. What an awesome thing to think about. No matter how we feel, by the blood soaked grace of God, we are able to enter in and worship. That in and of itself prompts me to praise God. Verse for today: Romans 15 : 8-13, ESV For I tell you that Christ became a servant to the circumcised to show God's truthfulness, in order to confirm the promises given to the patriarchs, and in order that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written,

“Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles, and sing to your name.”

And again it is said,

“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people.”

And again,

“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles, and let all the peoples extol him.”

And again Isaiah says,

“The root of Jesse will come, even he who arises to rule the Gentiles; in him will the Gentiles hope.”

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

1 comment:

El-Shaddai-dad said...

Blessings of the Ages,

We have really enjoyed your words and thoughts. Kindly take time to stop by and may you find some hidden treasures.

All is well in Holly Love and Peace for I AM Here.