20061115

Thanksgiving feast

Today has been a whirlwind. I had something insightful to post, but I didn't write it down and I can't remember! Argh. I will be taking a long lunch today to go have lunch at my daughter's preschool. They are having a "Thanksgiving Feast" lunch today! Although it will be a little chaotic (something I am not really jazzed about) it will be nice to have lunch with her. My beloved is at a conference for Aspergers. The title is something like "the frustrations of dealing with social interactions". No matter what it should help us some with son#2. That's all from the mind of this minor samurai. TTFN. Updates: None Verse for today: Colossians 3 : 23-25, ESV Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality.

No comments: