20061103

I've lost my notebook

I seem to have misplaced my little notebook. :) The one I used to write ideas down on. The world just does not move slow enough for me. We are in the middle of a re-org with the agency that I am contracted to. When is it not... but I digress. Lots of changes and it makes my head swim. It's fun, it's challanging, it's a headache. :) Couple this with the constant state of flux at home with 3 kids running around - whew. This is a short one, but I hope to keep my new notebook close this time. :) May the perace of God be felt among you all. P.S. - Once again I would highly recommend those who stumble across this humble blog to check out - Together for the Gospel, Worship Matters, and the Pure Church blogs. Now those blogs have substance that matters for eternity. Updates: None Verse for today: John 6 : 35-40, ESV Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

No comments: