20080506

I finally know what I am going to do for Mother's Day

My mother passed away in 2000 so my preparations are slightly more focused. :) I 'only' have my beloved, and my MIL. Since there is a chance that she might read this I am not going to divulge my plans here, but i think she will like it. I've had our kids begin their preparations as well. Not easy when I only have about 1-2 hours a night. That may sound like I have a lot of time, but that is the window to get dinner, dishes, baths, and homework done. :) Tonight I will drop off DS1 at his soccer practice while I take DS2 and DD3 out shopping (their request).

I just need to make up a menu for dinner (since we will be going to church and breakfast will be hard to get done).

I will blog on the details of my idea next week. Even though it's not likely to be found out I decided to be discrete. But I think she will like it.
Verse for today:
Malachi 2 : 15-16, ESV
Did he not make them one, with a portion of the Spirit in their union? [6] And what was the one God [7] seeking? [8] Godly offspring. So guard yourselves [9] in your spirit, and let none of you be faithless to the wife of your youth. “For the man who does not love his wife but divorces her, [10] says the Lord, the God of Israel, covers [11] his garment with violence, says the Lord of hosts. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and do not be faithless.”

No comments: