20071102

Day 5 of 12

Drill weekends are a pain in my tush. For over twenty years now I have endured this once a month 12 day work weeks. Just after I got married there were times when I went about twenty days without a day off. And now that we are making sure things are set and ready for the fellas to get back there is twice as much to do, with about a third of the men. I know this is short today, but a lot is going on... Verse for today: Proverbs 2:1-8, ESV My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding; he stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk in integrity, guarding the paths of justice and watching over the way of his saints.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hoping you have peace and blessings as you endure this lengthy time of work.

Blessings,

Susan

samurai said...

Thank you... very, very much. :)