20070801

Why do I like...

...Necromunda. Recently I was pondering the various hobbies people have within the body of Christ. We all have the common intrest of Christ and the work we do within the local church we've been called to. But many have intrests outside of the 'church' as well. Horses, Archery, Hunting, Farming, Fishing, Stamping, etc. My main hobby is Necromunda. Why? I'm not really sure. I do not get a chance to play the game all that often. I spend more time reading articles, or writing stories, and modeling various things, than actually playing the game. I wonder how much longer I will actually be intrested in it. Especially because I am not able to spend much time playing the game... Verse for today: Jude 1:17-23, ESV But you must remember, beloved, the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ. They [6] said to you, “In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions.” It is these who cause divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit. But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life. And have mercy on those who doubt; save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garment [7] stained by the flesh.

3 comments:

Susan said...

It's always interesting how our hobbies change over time. And yes, it's interesting to see what all we give our time to...

I really could use some National Guard advice as my son is pretty certain he's signing on next Monday.

:-) Susan

samurai said...

Susan - I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. I have posted a comment over on you blog... I hope that is OK.

Please let me know what I can do for you...

John

Susan said...

Hey!! I PMd you at TMB. I think that's the best way to communicate.

Susan