20070814

Filling in...

... my mind is running in a lot of directions today... I will have to post tomorrow... An article I came across really intrested me. Especially since I am hearing something I've thought from some one else... Here is the link to the article: "Learn from the Fall of Rome" by Jeremy Grant for the Financial Times. Verse for today: Isaiah 6:8-13, ESV And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” 9 And he said, “Go, and say to this people: “‘Keep on hearing, [3] but do not understand; keep on seeing, [4] but do not perceive.’ Make the heart of this people dull, [5] and their ears heavy, and blind their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.” Then I said, “How long, O Lord?” And he said: “Until cities lie waste without inhabitant, and houses without people, and the land is a desolate waste, and the Lord removes people far away, and the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land. And though a tenth remain in it, it will be burned [6] again, like a terebinth or an oak, whose stump remains when it is felled.” The holy seed [7] is its stump.

No comments: