20070326

Still recovering

Since Last Wednesday night has been a long marathon. Thurday and Friday were spent dealing with an emergency here at work. I am very grateful to God that I was able to get that IOS loaded because that same device crashed later in the day. It eventually degenerated into what I fondly call a 'boat anchor'. That issue sort of settled down late Friday afternoon. It is still on-going, but it is not in urgent mode. Over the weekend my unit had its scheduled drill weekend. It was a pretty low intensity time. On Saturday I was able to welcome home some soldiers, and yesterday we did a lot of cleaning. One thing I did learn was that my supply sergeant's son was just diagnosed with a form of Autism. That reminds me that I need to follow up with him today and tomorrow with some articles, etc. Saturday night was fun. A friend of mine celebreated his 40th birthday. What a party. His father had a list of all the significant events from the Bible that all involve the number 40. It was fun to hear it. That is all for today. God bless... Verse for today: 2 Timothy 3:14-17, ESV But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom [1] you learned it and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God [2] may be competent, equipped for every good work.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the idea of finding all the instances of 40 for the 40yo! Have a GREAT week.

:-) Susan