20070315

Check Engine

Well, the check engine light has come on - again - in my '00 Toyota Echo. I am a little frustrated with this car right now. I love the little thing, but the past year and half has been killing me. I've replaced the oxygen sensor and cleaned several things. The only thing I can think of is the coils. I've replaced the airfilter, the plugs (twice), cleaned the injectors and the throttle body. I am unsure what else to do. I flirted with the idea of replacing it - but it only has 89k miles on it! Last night I was able to take my beloved out for dinner and a movie. We just needed the time away. We had friends who were willing and able to come over at the last minute (I called them at 3:00 in the afternoon and we headed out at 6:30). We had a nice dinner at Red Lobster and with the kind encouragement of my beloved I tried a roasted Tillapia (? sp)... it was delicious. And I am not a big fish person - but I am trying. Oh well... my day is getting of to a crazy start. May God bless each of you this day. Verse for today: Isiah 40:12-15, ESV Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his handand marked off the heavens with a span, enclosed the dust of the earth in a measure and weighed the mountains in scales and the hills in a balance? Who has measured [7] the Spirit of the Lord, or what man shows him his counsel? Whom did he consult, and who made him understand? Who taught him the path of justice, and taught him knowledge, and showed him the way of understanding? Behold, the nations are like a drop from a bucket, and are accounted as the dust on the scales; behold, he takes up the coastlands like fine dust.

2 comments:

Alise said...

Mmmmm... Talapia! I can't imagine NOT being a fish person, but that's definitely a "not-too-fishy" kind of fish. Tastes really good grilled out.

Anonymous said...

Its really sad when car parts having trouble. You really have check everything (ex: vw oxygen sensor) and hope that nothing seriously damage. You have to spend some bucks out of your pocket to have those things done.

Same here. I also love to eat fish, especially grilled ones. ( kinda health conscious)