20061012

Too much to read

I ordered three books to study for work: Routing & Switching Official Guide, Cisco LAN Switching, and some flash cards for review. And these are just the tip of the iceberg. I have been slowly steeling myself for the months ahead. I keep cycling through determination and doubt, but I am pressing forward. At home I have one of the recent Necromunda Novels, "Cardinal Crimson" sitting on my bathroom sink, and I am wanting to get "Back from the Dead". I have also been wanting to read more from the Bible more - I especially would like to read through the gospels again. So many interesting discussions with a coworker lately. But then I'd like to read more about my son's Aspergers and other good books. There just is not enough time in the day. There has to be a balance between learning all the time and doing all the time. Updates: None Verse for today: Psalm 106:1-5, esv Praise the Lord!Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! Who can utter the mighty deeds of the Lord, or declare all his praise? Blessed are they who observe justice, who do righteousness at all times! Remember me, O Lord, when you show favor to your people; help me when you save them, [1] that I may look upon the prosperity of your chosen ones, that I may rejoice in the gladness of your nation, that I may glory with your inheritance.

No comments: