20061024

Opportunity?

Well someone has approached me regarding a business opportunity. For those who do... please pray for wisdom. If it is God's will - please pray for Him to open doors. I had a lot more to write up, but this morning has been kind of crazy... if something comes to mind again later I'll tack it on. :) God Bless... Verse for today: Luke 12 : 16-21, ESV And he told them a parable, saying, “The land of a rich man produced plentifully, and he thought to himself, ‘What shall I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?’ And he said, ‘I will do this: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat, drink, be merry.’ But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’ So is the one who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God.”

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm praying for you, brother. Passed by your Panther's stadium last night and thought about you!! Have a great week and God bless you.

Susan

Anonymous said...

If this opportunity is God's will he'll open the doors for you. If he opens the door don't be afraid to step through. I'm praying for God's guidance for you in this endeavor..................

samurai said...

Thank you both for your prayers! :)

They mean a lot, and I am praying for His wisdom too. :)