20061017

Busy Day

Today was pretty crazy. Bossman was down in Reston along with another coworker. It's not too bad but it does add some additional duties. But I made it through the day (so far) without too many knives sticking out of my back. I received the books I ordered from Amazon.com yesterday and will begin diving into the first one tonight. This is going to be a long road and I definetly will need to take my beloved away for a long weekend when this is over. Speaking of which, the first month (well just a little over a half a month now) of my self promoting candy sales has netted just over $20 so far! At this rate, if I manage to stick to my timeline, I will have just about $500.00 for out getaway! LOL... well, once I get enough to open up a savings account I will. At least it will be earning some interest. Side note: I submitted three short stories to an internet aquaintence for an article he is working on for Necromunda. He liked them and is planning on useing all of them. He even asked me for some more. I'm not sure I have the time, but... if they come to mind I will. This will slow down what I push to my own short story blog as I am pretty sure I need to not 'publish' these stories when I 'give' them to him. Long story, anyway, if/when these stories make it to 'publishing' (i.e. posted on the 'net somewhere) I will post a link like a proud papa. Well, I need to get one more thing done for work today, and then it will be time to hit the books. May the abundant grace of the Lord Jesus Christ rest on you all. Updates: None Verse for today: Romans 5:15-17, esv But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man's trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many. And the free gift is not like the result of that one man's sin. For the judgment following one trespass brought condemnation, but the free gift following many trespasses brought justification. If, because of one man's trespass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Susan said...

The publishing thing sounds cool. It's a great feeling, I know.

Have a blessed week!!