20080201

Freaky Friday

Ever have your hand slapped (I am speaking in a figurative way), and it smarted - but only because it hit a nerve that God was already working on? It kind of scares you straight if you know what I mean.

I sort of had that happen to me today and I am in the middle of figuring it all out.

I hope you all have a great weekend - resting in the grace of the Lord.
Verse for today:
Proverbs 1:2-7, ESV
To know wisdom and instruction,
to understand words of insight,
to receive instruction in wise dealing,
in righteousness, justice, and equity;
to give prudence to the simple,
knowledge and discretion to the youth—
Let the wise hear and increase in learning,
and the one who understands obtain guidance,
to understand a proverb and a saying,
the words of the wise and their riddles.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and instruction.

1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Sorry for the sting, but it sounds you like your heart is, as usual, humble, pliable, teachable. Have a wonderful weekend.