20080222

Long time no blog

Wow, it has been a week since my last blog entry. Last weekend my beloved and I took the family up to Lancaster, PA to meet our sister-in-law and there two daughters. It was halfway between our places, and we stayed at the Howard Johnson's there. It was a blast because there was of the indoor water park they have on site. The park was great, and you could order from Quizno's or Domino's right there.

Unfortunately I came down with something. I don't think it was the flu because I don't think I've had a fever, but I have been very 'run down' and sluggish all week and have missed a couple of days from work. It's hard to keep motivated when all of your energy is being used just to keep the feet moving.

Well, I off again (already). I pray you all have a great weekend.
Verse for today:
Psalm 107:1-3, ESV
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures forever!
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so,
whom he has redeemed from trouble [1]
and gathered in from the lands,
from the east and from the west,
from the north and from the south.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh no...I hope you're feeling better. Sounds like you all had a great time. Did you say Outdoor WaterPark? Isn't it cool up there right now????

Susan

samurai said...

No, it's not an outdoor one... I have to go back and re-read what I wrote! LOL