20070607

A verse that keeps coming back up

Ephesians 4:29-32, ESV Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. This verse seems to have become a theme for me over the past few weeks. Especially as I continue to try and learn how to communicate better with my beloved. I'm a little nervous about sharing this with her... I don't want her to think I am pointing the finger solely at her... but if I feel led to a verse, and feel that God has given it to me to share... than in order to best serve my beloved, and lead her as I should... I need to step forward in faith. I will be away for a little while, but will be back and blogging in no time.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Praying for your time away.

:-) Susan