20070424

Same problem - different day

Well, I am at a loss as to what to talk about today. I've had three pretty good ideas (I think) and I can't remember any of them. :( Looks like I need to break out the old notebook again. May the Lord richly bless anyone who happens to stumble across this little blog... I hope to improve the posts...SOON! Verse for today: Job 24:13-17, ESV “There are those who rebel against the light,who are not acquainted with its ways,and do not stay in its paths. The murderer rises before it is light,that he may kill the poor and needy,and in the night he is like a thief. The eye of the adulterer also waits for the twilight,saying, ‘No eye will see me’;and he veils his face. In the dark they dig through houses;by day they shut themselves up;they do not know the light. For deep darkness is morning to all of them;for they are friends with the terrors of deep darkness.

No comments: