20070402

Back problems

It is amazing how much of our daily lives are tied into things in the back. Last Thursday or Friday we had a tire blow out and I had to replace it. As a result I went ahead and rotated the tires on our mini-van. While I was tightening the last lugnut on the last tire I felt something 'tweak' in my back. It didn't bowl me over but it give me "reason to pause". I finished up my task and got on with my day. Well, pretty much since then my back has been going down hill. Over the weekend I drove to visit my brother in NC. Long story short he is getting ready to do a rotation overseas, and his wife was home on a two week rotation. It is essentially my last chance to see the two of them for about a year and a half. Thirteen hours in a car did not really help. Today it is hard to stand up and the doctor's office does not open until noon. *sigh* Well, I will have to wait and see. God bless... Verse for today: Luke 13:1-4, ESV There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And he answered them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.”

No comments: