20070219

The storm intensifies

Well the "storm" has picked up in intensity of late. Up until this morning I've not told my beloved anything. I did not want her to worry or be anxious until I had some answers. Today I received a "change in plans" and had to notify several people. One of course being my beloved. Unfortunately I still do not have very many answers for her. I have basically told her that she needs to trust in God. It is all in His hands now. Try as I might, I can't seem to fall asleep next to the Savior. But I am learning... Verse for today: Matthew 6:34, ESV “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. P.S. - lately God has been placing the "Lord's prayer" on my mind... I will quote here (Matthew 6:9b-13, ESV)... more for myself than anything else... “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. [1] Your kingdom come, your will be done, [2] on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, [3] and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. [4]

No comments: