1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
I think people self conform to stereotypes. Not sure if it is consciously or not. In general, no, i do not believe that blonds are dumber, or that they have more fun just because they are a certain hair color. Although... i am thinking there is some truth to Red Heads being more hot headed though.
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
I have grown up around, and currently live in a community full of, people who love to hunt. I've never acquired the taste for it personally though. I love target and long distance shooting though. Anyway, i have often wanted to get more skilled with the camera and go hunting, but with the camera instead of a rifle or bow. Animals are magnificent creations, but i cannot think of one that i would like to be able observe in its natural setting. Mostly because when you are on their home turf, they are at the advantage. The one that came to mind... the Black Panther (which is actually a Jaguar by the way, sort of a reverse albino) i would be an object looked upon as "lunch", and that does not bring me comfort.
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
No, and while i can not speak for everyone... i do not believe in UFO's. I am willing to be wrong, and it will not rock my belief in God if i am wrong. I cannot even begin to explain away the things people have seen over the years, but i am sure they believe what they believe. Also... as far as i know... no one i know in real life has seen one either.
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
The only one that comes to mind is Rear Window. I like the suspense, and the struggle of the protagonist to get other people to believe him. I even doubted him.
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
Mood dictates such things. Given these choices i would probably prefer home. I like craft places to see all the creations other people have made. I am even inspired to try and do such things, but i tend to not have enough time to get the things i need to get done, let alone make little knick knacks.
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
Thank you Linda for giving a nod to us guys. My favorite princess is Belle for a plethora of reasons which i will not go into here. However, my favorite Disney character of all time is TRON. Mostly because i love the idea of a virtual world living within the bit stream of all of the computer networks and the like. Also, the idea of my "program" getting derezed and getting rebooted from a copy is pretty cool.
7. What kind of art is your favorite?
Anything my children make. *snicker* Um, i do not like things like Van Gogh... and while my Beloved loves Monet, my preferences lean towards the landscapes. And it does not necessarily have to be of trees or mountains. I have seen a few "cityscapes" that i have enjoyed as well. Don't really know why though.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?
I don't care. If i like them, i will watch them, if not, i could care less. Some are pretty well done, while others should have their cameras taken a way and pounded into pieces of scrap so small that it could be used as sand.
9. Where do you buy your jeans?
I wear the pants in my family, and they are whatever style, color, and fit that my Beloved tells me to wear. Um... there is a style of jeans that fit REALLY good, but for the life of me i can't remember the manufacturer... and i know that they are somewhat hard to find... so, i buy them literally wherever and whenever i do find them. Even if that means i have to go on-line.
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
One where i was driving, or one where i was a passenger? The earliest one i remember is one as a passenger. I was not buckled (because hardly anyone actually used a seat belt back then ) and was reaching down to pick something up off of the floorboard. My mom was driving and on an exit ramp so she was still traveling at highway speeds, when she came upon a car at a dead stop right there. She nailed him and my head nearly went through the windshield. Thank God for safety glass. My first accident as a driver was in a parking lot. A lady who was driving too fast came zipping around a car pulling out of a spot and nailed my '72 Plymouth Satellite. Not sure how she failed to see me there... but... it ended up messing up my alignment.
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest? Several actually. But to be completely honest... i am not always as forthright or honest as i feel i should be.
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
To be honest... i think i would be too full of questions about them. Where are they coming from? How long did it take to get here? What is there first impression? What are their theological views? What do they do for fun? That kind of thing.