1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay? ~ Ok, the originator of this meme used a picture of several versions of women's shoes as an example for this question, and i am not a woman, so i am a little unsure of how to answer. I know that they make similar sandles for me, but the picture kind of threw me. However, i LOVE sandles and wear them whenever i have the opportunity. I don't really care about fashion, so... i don't care. I will wear them whenever i can. 8)
2. What is your favorite pizza? ~ Veggie. I love mushroom, bell pepper, onion, chunks of tomatoes, and spinach on the pie. I am not sure why really, but i am not a huge fan of meat on my pizza.
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could? ~ Wow, at first i thought, "BAH, who cares!" But then as i tried to honestly think about how to answer this questions i found that i do. LOL. Here are a few items i would not mind adding to a collection if i had the opportunity (in no particular order):
*** The Tin Whistle and case that Captain Piccard receives after his experience in the episode The Inner Light.
*** I wouldn't mind having a small piece of a Terminator from the Sarah Connor Chronicles.
*** A unit patch from 303rd Logistics Unit would be really cool from the show The Unit.
I could probably go on and on, so... i will just wrap it up there.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for. ~ I work hard to not give indications of who i am, or exactly where i live in this blog, so i am not going to be very specific on this one. There is a Mexican restaurant not too far away that has made several additions to their original building, so it looks sort of like a crazy Lego house, but the food is amazing. Youhave to know what times are good, but pretty much anything more than 30 minutes after they open, the wait time can be out the door.
5. What is your current favorite snack? ~ Currently i enjoy taking animal crackers and using them to eat vanilla pudding. Yum!
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
~ From the list provided i would have to select Biggest Loser because if i can devote myself to something like that i can really get into it, but to be completely honest, i would be a long shot on any of these shows. The first show that popped into my head though was Amazing Race. Not sure i could win, but what a lot of fun that would be.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior? ~ I go through seasons where i am hyper sensitive to what my car looks like, and then the pendulum swings and it looks like i am taking a load to the dump. So, this morning it is a 3, but the range is more like 8 to 3.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________. ~ I start sneezing. Every year i get hit with alergies. If i am not taking Zyrtec by the first week of April i am pretty much stuffed until the 4th of July weekend.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____. ~ That is a pretty rare occurance. I am trying to remember... i remember that it was over something completely "stupid" too... I know it was "stupid" because my beloved was looking at me like i was insane.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward. ~ Only one? There is the actually finishing the plethora of books i am partially through, the fact i really would like to pursue some serious tech certifications, getting all of the tubs recaulked in my house, painting the living room. There are so many more... the wording of the question would dictate that you are looking for just one though, so... i would really like to get through the books i start. I enjoy reading, and i am pretty selective about the books i begin, but i will get into the book and life intervenes and i get interupted. It may be a few days, or even a few months before i remember the book i started, which by then i have picked up and started a different book (sometimes more than one).
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week. ~ "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." ~ Miyomato Musashi. This one has actually been very inspiring to me of late. This quote above has inspired me to just focus on one step at a time until whatever it is i am doing is finished. To not take "side trips" (or at least keep them to a minimum), and to just take the next step. Wether it be reading a book i've been wanting to read, or to just clean up my sink in the bathroom.
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. ~ I would love to have such confidence that anything i do will ultimately make my kids happy. It feels like all i do is hinder them and cause them misery. If you just see their faces when i am asking them to do something, or helping them with homework.