20081112

Forty day fast

Ok, i do not have the will power to do a traditional fast of a single day, let alone forty. So, what i have in mind instead is a forty day fast of Facebook. To be honest - i have spent WAY too much time there any way and i feel like the Holy Spirit has been convicting me that i have not been a good steward of my time and not a good employee either. :/ So... today is day one. I will update my status via my phone as i have friends that i would not otherwise keep in touch with, but that will be all. (The phone is a good in this regard as i am not able to run the applications from there... and if anyone knows how to... DON'T TELL ME! Ok, for the next three days i am going to be in meetings and will probably not update the blog any more this week. God Bless

No comments: