20060711

Misc. fellowship blogging

Well I am not really sure what to write... with this new 'venture', and the summer-time change to the kids sleeping schedule... my mind is mush. Oh well. I did post a new short story over on my 'Yarns' page though. My oldest has really been wanting to spend more time with me. He's asked for some one on one time - and we went to the mall and then out for ice-cream. And then he's been showing some intrest in some of my hobbies. I am a little sad. I seem to have very little time to do anything other than things like mow the lawn, etc. I really want to, and I do as much as I can, but I want to do more. My middle child started riding therapy lessons last night. He was very worried about getting close to the horses - but once he got there he did great. The reason I mention him here is that he is not far behind the older. And I know he needs one-on-one time with me as well. And my daughter - well she is always after my time. Not in a bad way, but she always wants me to come see what she's doing, and showing off. Lord, I could really use that 25th hour, or maybe even a whole 8th day during the week. Last night we had some friends come over. It started when the Mrs. watched our kids while my beloved and I took care of some business for the new 'venture'. Afterwards they showed me a patio project that they (the friends) were working on... and my Mrs. said how nice it was and how it would look nice in our yard as well. *sigh* Yet more projects... then both the ladies took #2 child to his riding lesson as I watched the kids... then the Mr. showed up. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew it was after 10pm. We had a great time and had some good fellowship time. And by that I am not talking about just spending time together - we spent a considerable amount of time talking about the things of the Lord. By far it was very enjoyable. One last thing, I may have convinced one more close friend to start blogging. But I've not seen one from him yet. As soon as he gets it going I will post another new link. :) May you all experience then presence of the Lord and sense His pleasure in you this day. Verse for today: Psalm 51:1-6, esv Have mercy on me, [1] O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you may be justified in your words and blameless in your judgment. Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me. Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being, and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked your new short story. You're a very gifted and creative writer........