20060405

Being Tagged

Well, I was not really sure what to Blog about today and I was reading through several friends and net-aquaintences's blogs and found out I was "tagged". It was intrigueing so I went ahead and filled it out. In turn I would like to tag Bob and "Def Jeff" next. :) Well, here it goes... =============
How did you get the idea for your profile name? When I was first saved I was just learning about the samurai. I admire their dedication to their lords. That they sought perfection in all that they did, and would serve selflesly to the point of death – without fear What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Well, in the time it has taken me to answer this question (I am at work) I have listened to: Freestyle – P.O.D. – The Fundumentals of Southtown Be Thou my Vision (instrumental) – Kildare – Evening Dance Portrait by P.O.D. – Satelite Velvet Green – Jethro Tull – Songs From the Wood Flute Solo / Improve – Jethro Tull – Bursting Out Teachers – P.O.D. – Testify Pibroach, Cap in Hand – Jethro Tull – Songs From the Wood Cross Eyed Mary – Jethro Tull – Bursting Out For Unto Us - Handel's Messiah Jack in the Green - Jethro Tull - Songs from teh Wood Aqualung - Jethro Tull - Bursting Out I let the songs rotate while I work. I also have some Irish Folk Music, more Jethro Tull, more P.O.D., some Creed, and a lot of Praise and Worship music. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Um, no. Sad maybe – but not really cry. The closest I've come to crying is when the Astronoughts died over Texas in the Shuttle. What colour underwear are you wearing? Underwear? Do you want a baby? Not really. God has blessed me with 3 wonderful children, but I have my hands full as it is. What does your dad do for a living? He is a loan application auditor for a bank. What does your mom do for a living? She passed away in December of 2000. I believe God has her gainfully employed though. Just not sure what she is doing. What is/are your pet's name(s)? No pets at this time. Alergies. What colour are your bed sheets? Um, I am not 100% sure. What can I say, I’m a guy. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? Which phone? Ha ha. Um, it is 659. What was the last concert you went to? Petra. It was in No. Virginia (can’t remember the name of the venue) in 1992. Who was with you? My soon to be wife, and several friends from the Christian Student Union at her college. What was the last film you watched? The Last Samurai What do you dislike most at this moment? Odd question… hmm, having to learn about a new network architecture. What food do you crave right now? A ham, egg, & cheese bagel Did you dream last night? Yes, and all I remember about it right now was that it was military related. What was the last TV show you watched? Deal or No Deal What is your fav piece of jewelery? My wedding ring. Not a big jewlrey kind of guy. What is to the left of you? Hmm, I have a – working from right to left – a cluster of 2 scented candles, a samurai sword shaped letter opener, and a small desk fountain – next a desktop PC for work, a cluster of mess (misc. papers, notes, my drink cup), a small whiteboard with a “to-do” list on it, and a small fan... What was the last thing you ate? A small powdered doughnut – yuck, but it was what was available. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? My beloved wife. Who last MSN'd you? A coworker - and we used the Microsoft IM service internal to our work. Where is your significant other right now? She is at home. Working harder than I ever have. Do you have a crush? You betcha! Being in love is both the best and hardest thing in the world. What is his/her name? Witheld for personal reasons… but for this she is known as “my beloved”, my bride, my best friend, she is my "shulimite". When was the last time you had your hair cut? Hmm, don’t know the date, but it was just before my last drill day. Are you on any meds? No perscriptions, but I do take Prilosec and misc. vitamins pretty much everyday. Do you have a mental disease? Not officially, but I am told that I deal with depression regularly. What shirt are you wearing? A flannel shirt. Are you sexy? This is a matter of opinion. My beloved says I am. I have my doubts. What's your favourite store? I like eBay, does that count? Are you thirsty? Yes, but I will usually have some form of drink nearby at all times. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Well YES! Since Nov. 28th 1992! Before I met my beloved I was never really sure. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? This tends to vary from time to time. I really don’t dwell on it too much, but while reading this question my mother came to mind. Where do you work? I work for Department of Veteran’s Affairs as a contractor. The best medical system in the world! ============= Verse for today: Romans 1:16-17 esv For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”

1 comment:

Sage said...

Bring on the tagging, sucka :0...
;)