20080728

Music Monday - 20080728

I need to apologize up front today. I do not have a particular song to add today, but I do want to gush a little about my new MP3 player (a retirement present to myself). Now I am by no means a cutting-edge-technology kind of guy when it comes to these kinds of things, so I bought a 2GB Samsung K3.I am a basic black kind of guys so that is the color I got. After shopping around I found a sale at a Best Buy - who beat out even Walmart! So far I love this little player. It was easy to set up, but because I had some "brain cramps" I spent a couple of hours loading, deleting, reloading both software and songs. This thing is supposed to hold about 500 songs, but after dumping all of my Praise and Worship music, plus the dozen or so sermons that I haven't listened to yet, I've only used about 28% of the storage capacity! LOL I still have other CD's I want to load into it, but I am beginning to think that I will not fill it up. Not anytime soon anyway. :-) I wanted to get a portable MP3 player because, 1) I wanted to move into the 21st century, 2) I am actually looking into going to a gym (I really want to lose between 20-30 pounds), 3) I like the idea of having something so small carry so much music! I know that's kind of lame for a Music Monday, but I hope you all find time to lift up your voices in praise to our Lord and Savior some time today - because He is worth it! Verse for today: Psalm 71 : 22-23, ESV I will also praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praises to you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel. My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to you; my soul also, which you have redeemed.

No comments: