20080318

Facebook and other ramblings

Yet more Facebook ramblings... LOL...

Puzzlebee is an awesome application. If you like to do puzzles that is.

There are other time consuming games, like Attack!, and Scramble. I confess that most (if not all) of my friends on Facebook smuck me pretty much at everything. But I am still having some fun. There is Chess, movie pages, Sim-like games, Fun Quotes from various authors like Sun Tzu or Calvin and Hobbs. It's practically limitless. I have even found groups on Autism, and from the old church I used to attend.

But it is easy to get way over addicted, and there are an endless number of applications that draw your attention, or require a large number of friends. I had to create a second ID (an exploit for those who really like to power game) just for the gaming side of things. Otherwise my real ID is just way too visible for my liking.

Facebook is much more than a social networking site. I need to go see if they are going to go public...
Verse for today:
Proverbs 12:23-26, ESV
A prudent man conceals knowledge,
but the heart of fools proclaims folly.
The hand of the diligent will rule,
while the slothful will be put to forced labor.
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down,
but a good word makes him glad.
One who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, [2]
but the way of the wicked leads them astray.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yep, it's addictive. I can see where having two accounts could be "helpful" for gaming.

Blessings,

Susan