20090309

Music Monday 20090309

Today has been a hectic day, but i've had a theme sort of going through my mind. I wanted a song to reflect my desire to be sold out to Christ. Well, entering the day today there was not any one song that stuck out to me, but then this song came to me as i was listening to Pandora.
Lifesong by Casting Crowns written by Mark Hall Empty hands held high Such small sacrifice If not joined with my life I sing in vain tonight

May the words I say And the things I do Make my lifesong sing Bring a smile to You

Let my lifesong sing to You Let my lifesong sing to You I want to sign Your name to the end of this day Knowing that my heart was true Let my lifesong sing to You

Lord I give my life A living sacrifice To reach a world in need To be Your hands and feet

So may the words I say And the things I do Make my lifesong sing Bring a smile to You

Hallelujah Hallelujah Let my lifesong sing to You

2005 Club Zoo Music (BMI) / SWECS Music (BMI) (adm. by EMI CMG Publishing)
As a 'samurai' in service to my Lord Jesus Christ... this is the only way to be. I have been waking up in the middle of the night... sort of like a friend of mine (Gunny), but different. Anyway... i think God is working on my heart in this area... being sold out mind, body, and soul, to Him... perhaps more to follow.

No comments: