20141231

Not really sure why... but, i just felt like sharing this.  This is but a sample of what might be playing on my playlist at any given time.  The genre of music is less important to me than the how the music and lyrics 'speak' to me.  I prefer instrumental music.  Lately i've been really wanting to learn more about EDM, Dub Step, things like that.  Too often,the lyrics are filth (imo), and i cannot stand it,and just as often, the music lacks inspiration and fails to match with the lyrics... i have a short tolerance for either.

Anyway, i hope everyone who reads this has a great 2015, and maybe you will enjoy some of the music as well.

I am what i am - KMFDM


Passing of the wood elves


Grey - Barlow Girl


Flute Solo - Ian Anderson


Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top


Radioactive - Lindsey Sterling and Pentatonix


If today was your last day - Nickleback


I see Fire - Ed Sheehan


Samson and Delilah -


Word of God speak


Shake it Off - Taylor Swift


A Country boy can survive - Hank Williams Jr.


Oh Happy Day



Derezzed - Daft Punk


No comments: