20070419

Time marches on

I am not even sure what to write about today. My brain is scattered across several topics right now. DS 2 has been itching for a Webkinz and he has really been putting forth an outstanding effort in school lately, so we picked him up one yesterday. So far he loves it. Not only do you have the stuffed animal, but you can play with it on-line. DS1 continues to do real well in school. Yesterday he had some friends over. Man they (kids) grow up fast. DD1 (child3) also is doing well. She is so ready to get to school it's scary. I can get anxious about all three of them. I find myself praying for their school experiences, their futures, their relationship with Christ, their future spouses. Whatever comes to mind. Mostly I pray for my lack. That God would grant me a covering for my areas of weakness. Verse for today: Psalm 92:5-9, ESV How great are your works, O Lord! Your thoughts are very deep! The stupid man cannot know; the fool cannot understand this: that though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction forever; but you, O Lord, are on high forever. For behold, your enemies, O Lord, for behold, your enemies shall perish; all evildoers shall be scattered.

No comments: